"My soul is elsewhere, I'm sure of that. And I intend to end up there." -- Rumi

Thursday, September 13, 2012

A Summer Retrospective

Hello Blogosphere!  So I have been in France since September 6 with my sister, and loving every minute of it.  Well, almost every minute.  We've had a lot of laughs and a couple frustrations and maybe one or two hangovers! :)  It's been a once-in-a-lifetime experience, that is for sure.  And I will tell you everything (at least all the good parts), but for right now I just wanted to say Hi and that yes, France is amazing.  They need more heat in their food though, for serious.  I knew I should have packed some cayenne.

Also, in the flurry of packing and then PARIS, I forgot to post a link to my most recent TLG blog post.  They're letting me keep on blogging during my sabbatical.  So here it is, my Summer Retrospective.

No comments:

Post a Comment